
A while ago Bryan Ekman posted a set of heat maps on the beta forums. They've plotted points on each map using data harvested in game to show graphically where players have been moving and where they have been dying. The points are colour-coded based on the frequency with which they appear, going from dark blue to red. With the former being rarely travelled and the latter being heavily travelled.
They are rather interesting to look at, and really show off the choke points on each map. Perhaps they can assist you in developing strategies to enable you to pop up where the enemy least expects it? I found it interesting that you can pick out the precise spawn locations on each team on the maps, there look to be 12 for each team on each map, I guess the exact one is chosen at random when you spawn.
You can click the images to view them full-size.








WOW very cool, thanks for posting it. I really like heat maps, they're so helpful for everyone who owns a site and want to improve his customer experience etc'.
ReplyDelete