Monday, 15 October 2012

More MWO cReddit Merc Corps Gameplay Videos


Reddit has it's very own Merc Corp: cReddit, and the below videos were taken over the weekend during a variety of engagements. We communicate using Mumble, and there are usually at least two full companies worth of people online during peak hours and even when I play during off-peak there are a good number of pilots to drop with.

Anyway, on to the videos!

This first one is my personal record as far as kill-count is concerned. I was rocking one of Memory's Dragon DRG-1C builds, armed with a Gauss Rifle, an SRM-6 and four small lasers. It packs quite a punch for a 60 ton mech, whilst clocking in at 81 kph at full whack.


I've learned a very important lesson: you should never shoot your lance leader in the face with a Gauss Rifle, it tends to result in a court martial. (Sorry Memory...)


I've been trying out some new builds and I'd heard good things about an Awesome that just sports 4 large lasers and a metric crapton of heatsinks. It's can be a little difficult to manage the heat (as you'll see) but the ability to put precision fire on the weakpoints of an enemy mech is very powerful.


And finally for today, we have a video where we got matched against a team from 4Chan.

No comments:

Post a Comment